© Tom Weatherley

Thanks for visiting the site. Feel free to use, but please include a link back.
My email is on my profile page - I will respond though am sometimes away for a few days.
Comments now possible and welcome - views expressed not my own.
Apologies for the recent run of terrible punning headlines.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Webcast / Eating Words Latest

Credit where credit's due - the webcast is thus far clear, crisp and not splitting up or stalling. Well done Shepway!

Case officer currently going through report and late representations. Video window is showing details of maps, pics when they are referred to - nice touch.

Didn't the Lib Dems call for more of this? Get ready for more calls for web broadcast from the Lib Dems - shame normally it's only the press and 3 others that attend, including myself.

I'm wondering what the old guy that turns up just to read his book must be doing now. Such is the interest in local politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment