© Tom Weatherley

Thanks for visiting the site. Feel free to use, but please include a link back.
My email is on my profile page - I will respond though am sometimes away for a few days.
Comments now possible and welcome - views expressed not my own.
Apologies for the recent run of terrible punning headlines.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Tabloid Hell 1

Following my new tack of 'breaking news' (or sad excuse for 'shamelessly reporting any old crap that comes my way'), a female body has been found on Queen's Parade, sunny sands. Residents have reported coastguard, police and ambulance services at the scene.

Never realised it was so easy to be blase about someone's death. Sadly I can't get to the beach to take some long lens pics in true paparazzo style. Perhaps the local rags will oblige, with the KM publishing pics of a body being recovered in July, and the Herald in August publishing pics of the recue of a woman who failed in a suicide attempt.

All accusations that I am stooping to this level gratefully recieved.

Continuing the tabloid hell theme I went to a recording of Never Mind the Buzzcocks last night. As much as I want to, only the serious risk of legal action (or worse) is stopping me from repeating a hideously unbelievable story about a Celebrity Big Brother escapee, some pants and a holiday. When this story goes global remember you...err...heard it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment