© Tom Weatherley

Thanks for visiting the site. Feel free to use, but please include a link back.
My email is on my profile page - I will respond though am sometimes away for a few days.
Comments now possible and welcome - views expressed not my own.
Apologies for the recent run of terrible punning headlines.

Friday 18 September 2009

Breaking (Bullshit) News!

Here is a breaking news exclusive. Jo Whiley got choked up as she signed off from her Radio show. Expect 'news' that millions heard a Radio 1 DJ crack up on air, etc. You heard it here first.

I may join Whiley in the cracking up stakes next week, as in addition to my job (which already makes me want to top myself on a regular basis) I will now have to try and concentrate through several hours of Fearne Cotton every day. Given that Cotton's ususal style and content makes Twitter look like Encyclopedia Brittanica this change in the schedules is as welcome as Ronald McDonald dishing out free hamburgers at a mosque in downtown Baghdad.

Why am I even blogging this crap?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment