© Tom Weatherley

Thanks for visiting the site. Feel free to use, but please include a link back.
My email is on my profile page - I will respond though am sometimes away for a few days.
Comments now possible and welcome - views expressed not my own.
Apologies for the recent run of terrible punning headlines.

Thursday 1 April 2010

Sounds of the Underground II

Update on previous post.

From a cursory glance of the cover of the Folkestone Herald while getting lunch it appears that current Folkestone mayor and People First councillor Janet Andrews has supported Lib Dem councillor Tom MacNeice as the next mayor of the town.

People First is a Lib Dem splinter group formed during the much publicised Lib Dem meltdown.

People First leader Brian Copping reportedly protested against her vote as it went against a previous agreement that would have seen Rodica Wheeler become mayor.

Sadly my skimming stopped at this point as I had to pay. If interested look in the Herald, also notable for not leading with a story about peeling tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment