© Tom Weatherley

Thanks for visiting the site. Feel free to use, but please include a link back.
My email is on my profile page - I will respond though am sometimes away for a few days.
Comments now possible and welcome - views expressed not my own.
Apologies for the recent run of terrible punning headlines.

Tuesday 31 March 2009

BNP Follow Up, Bad Week for KM Group

Following on from the last post, I indeed sent my (excellent) letter to the Herald on Monday evening. So far no response, but it will be interesting to see if it gets any further than the Lib Dem effort of previous weeks. This week's Herald out in two days! When cutting the image, I noticed a minor typo! The shame!



In other news, I happened to whizz past an accident on the roundabout where Churchill Avenue meets Canterbury Road. I am NOT apportioning any blame, the bright yellow rectangle showed one of the cars involved was a KM vehicle. Another KM vehicle, presumably there to help (or possibly to get a report for some filler) had parked on the grass verge where Churchill Avenue rises up to the roundabout. I'm sure that Thursday's Kentish Express will have the full details...

Thankfully there appeared to be no injuries. The possible rise in insurance premiums will not be welcome at such a difficult time, although with or without cars if the KM group continues to operate at the end of next year they will have defied some predictions. An ex-KMer gave his old employers a good shoeing this week http://www.countervalue.com/2009/03/30/the-bbc-wont-save-local-papers-nobody-can/#more-462. If you need any more try http://www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/news/090227morekmgcuts.shtml.

No comments:

Post a Comment